Healthcare Waste Conference Formerly the Medical Waste Conference
The Healthcare Waste Conference is returning in 2014.
Date: April 30 – May 1, 2014
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Venue: Georgia World Congress Center, Halls B 1-5
Over the next few months, we will be working to update this website with information about the 2014 show. Please click here to inquire about the show and receive information as it becomes available.
Each year, the healthcare waste industry's most powerful leaders gather to learn, network, and have lots of fun. You should be among them!
The Healthcare Waste Institute's Annual Healthcare Waste Conference is an industry-recognized educational event that focuses on the largest regulatory, legislative, and technical issues that affect the healthcare waste business.
Drawing from the expertise of our speakers, you will:
- Learn to make better decisions
- Test-drive options to solve your business challenges
- Network with colleagues who may have answers to questions you're currently facing
- Buy the right business products or services for your needs
- Save your company money and yourself time
About the Healthcare Waste Institute
The Healthcare Waste Institute is a policy-making group within the National Solid Wastes Management Association (NSWMA) and the Waste Equipment Technology Association (WASTEC).
Our members include:
- Companies that transport and/or treat and dispose of hospital, medical, infectious, chemotherapeutic, and pathological wastes
- Companies that make products, treatment technologies, and other equipment for the medical waste market
- Companies that provide consulting, engineering, and legal services to the medical waste and health care industry
- Environmental service and facility managers whose job functions involve the handling of medical waste
Concerned about new regulations? Have questions about compliance issues? Want to find cost-saving techniques that will improve your company's bottom line? The Healthcare Waste Institute is your resource for finding answers to your medical waste questions.